Various dining options are available.
MSU Culinary Services
MSU’s award-winning culinary service at the Brody Square complex offers a wide variety of fresh, flavorful dishes in nine new food venues.
- Pangea. Made-to-order stir-fry and international cuisine
- Ciao!. Freshly made pizza, deli sandwiches, grinders, wraps and panini
- Dolce. MSU Bakers desserts, shakes and fruit smoothies. Also, featuring local Hudsonville Ice Cream
- Brimstone Grille. Burgers, chicken sandwiches, grilled-to-order sandwiches and more.
- Kosher Cuisine – Kosher meals, available at dinner (5-8 p.m.) from Sunday – Thursday, is now available here.
- Homestyle. Comfort food with rotisserie chicken
- Veg Out. Vegan and vegetarian entrees, vegetarian deli and juice bar
- Boiling Point. Made-to-order pasta toss with house-made pasta
- Cayenne’s. Made-to-order Southwestern fare with house-made tortillas
- S2. Salads and hand-rolled sushi
Have special food needs? No problem! Brody Square has a special dedicated kitchen for the preparation of gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian and any other special dietary need you have. For more information, please click here.
Special Meals for your group can be arranged on or off campus. These meals will not be included in the registration form this year. Please let us know when and where your meal will be held, and with whom a seat can be reserved. We’ll include your listing here for special meals, as well as include it informally in the daily event schedule.
To contact the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center, call (800) 875-5090, or click here for more information: